Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where did the time go?

Wow, can't believe that has been a month since my last post. So much has happened. Where to begin?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to the big event in Las Vegas. Instead, I stayed home to watch my son's baseball team win their championship on the same Saturday. While I wish I could have gone to Vegas, I wouldn't have missed his team winning the championship. Their team won the game in the bottom of the last inning. Super exciting game. But time to shift from Little League and back to business.

My upline attended Vegas and gave me a rundown of what transpired. New bonus programs, new training programs and even a new marketing solution. Al that topped by a new product line. WOW, I missed a lot. The good news here is that they are doing a miniature Vegas in Orlando on June 18 - 19th. I will definitely be there for that. I will get to hear a shorter but thorough presentation about many of the same items.

Let's talk about the new product line. The Trump Network came out with a new anti-aging skin care solution. I picked up kit of this new product line. BioCĂ© (pronounced by–OH–chay)is an incredible new one-of-a-kind solution. If you want to find out more about this product line, check out this link... http://www.bioceyourlife.com/

The company introduced a new trainer program. So now people that conduct training can now be awarded bonuses for doing the training. How's that for a new way to make money?

They've also enhanced our bonus program and introduced Infinity Bonuses. So now, no matter how deep your line is, you can still make money from signing new people. Outstanding!

Finally, for all those people that wish that they could join but claim they aren't sales people, we just created a new marketing program. Our wealth creation system will now enable everyday people to market this program without having to be a sales person. Instead, our favorite billionaire will be doing the marketing for you. It really is an amazing system.

If you want to find out more about this wealth creation system, our new skin care products or any other part of The Trump Network, please drop me an e-mail at brio.donor@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment